The Accu Chek Performa Nano kit is the blood glucose meter makes testing your blood sugar quickly and easy. It’s ready to use right out of the box, requiring no set-up. Each meter uses Accu Chek Performa test strips and an Accu Chek lancing device. Helpful alerts remind you to test before and after meals, giving you valuable information to support therapy decisions for a healthy active life.
Simple and accurate testing with improved technology makes this meter easier to test as often as you like. This Accu Chek Glucometer kit includes Accu Chek Performa, Lancets, 100 test strips with long expiration dates with english manuals and comes with a very comfortable case.
Accu Chek Performa Nano Features:
- LCD display: It has an LCD meter display, it automatically powers on in 90 seconds with strip insertion, and auto off in 2 minutes if unused.
- REMINDER: It has a hypo indicator, 4 customisable test reminders, general flag, auto control ID, automatic recognition and rejection of expired test strips.
- FAST: Fast 5 second test time for quick and easy blood glucose testing
- Tiny sample size : Tiny sample size < 0.6 µL with under-dosing detection. Up to 5 seconds to re-dose the same strip Fast fill strip. Blood sample is quickly absorbed by the test strip Ergonomic Design.
- EASY TO HOLD: Rubber grips make it easy to hold.
- TEMPERATURE FRIENDLY: Compensates for temperature variables. Performs at temperatures from 8oC to 44oC Compensates for the effects of humidity. Performs at relative air humidity of 10-90%
- NOTIFICATION: Expired test strip alert notifies user when strips are close to expiration date Test reminders. Set up to 4 automatic reminders for different times throughout the day. Test averaging. Meter provides 7-,14-, and 30-day test averaging. 500 test result memory for improved blood glucose tracking Infrared downloading capability. Results can be downloaded to your computer using our data management products.
What we like
- Everyone can hold it easily
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Used with easy-to-handle Accu Chek® Performa test strips
- An Accu Chek lancing device may be purchased separately
- Tiny blood sample: only 0.6µL of blood required
- Fast results in 5 seconds
- No coding needed, making the testing process quicker and easier
- No set-up required. It’s ready to use right out of the box
- Set up to 4 pre- or post-meal alerts, so you never forget to test
- Automatically turns on when you insert a test strip
- Saves energy by turning off automatically when you’re finished testing
- Time and memory are saved for up to 72 hours if the battery is removed
What We Dont Like
- Test strips Not available easily.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
How to use the Accu-Chek Performa?
Get accurate results in 3 steps:
- Insert your test strip into the meter and it turns on automatically.
- Apply your blood sample to the easy-to-see yellow window. Only 1 small drop is needed.
- In approximately 5 seconds, your test results will appear in the easy-to-read display.