The care touch blood pressure monitor delivers very fast reading in less than one minute. The LCD screen of the monitor is designed with background light and bold letters, to make the readings properly visible. It has got memory storage of 60 readings so as to make the user convenient for storing the results of their blood pressures. It not only calculates the systolic and diastolic pressure but also calculates pulse/minute.
The monitor has got a color-coding system where red color means hypertension, orange means very high blood pressure, yellow means high blood pressure, dark green means pre-hypertension, and light green means normal blood pressure. After every result, a light indicator is shown near the appropriate color that reflects your blood pressure the most. The monitor is capable of detecting irregular beats and it has got a low battery indicator that shows whether the battery is up to the mark or not.
The monitor is capable of automatic power-off which ensures that no battery is wasted in the meantime. The date and time are also visible on the top of the LCD screen. The cuff of the monitor has an approximate dimension of 5.5″-8.5″ so that every type of wrist size gets a proper fit. The pressure accuracy of this monitor is +3 mmHg and the pulse accuracy is +5% which makes it the most accurate monitor ever. It comes with a battery for the monitor and a manual guide for instructions. It has got a one year guarantee so that you can give it a check from the company whenever it stops working.
- 1 Care Touch Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Features
- 2 WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 3 Care Touch Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor FAQ's
- 3.1 ✅ Will I get an AC adaptor with the monitor to charge it?
- 3.2 ✅ Is there a color-coding on the monitor?
- 3.3 ✅ Will the cuff fit around a wrist 8" large?
- 3.4 ✅ Can two users of the same monitor keep separate readings of themselves?
- 3.5 ✅ Can I connect the monitor via Bluetooth and transfer the readings into my phone?
- 3.6 ✅ Will I get a warranty with this monitor?
- 4 Final Words
- 5 Care Touch Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- 6 What We Like
- 7 What we Dont Like
Care Touch Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Features
- LARGE LCD DISPLAY: The monitor is made with a large LCD display with background light to facilitate the user in terms of visibility of the readings.
- MEMORY FUNCTION: One can also store the readings of up to 60 results in the meter itself to keep a close check on the values.
- IRREGULAR BEAT DETECTION: Some blood pressure patients also suffer from the irregular beating of the heart that may also result in irregular pulse. This monitor can also detect such irregular beats.
- AUTO-SHUTDOWN: The monitor is made in such a way that it can automatically power-off whenever not in use.
- LOW BATTERY INDICATOR: You will be able to see an indicator on the screen whenever the battery becomes low.
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF SIZE: The cuff of the care touch blood pressure monitor is 8.5″ long which can fit the wrist of any size up to 8.5″ that makes it super adjustable for use.
- FAST RESULTS: The moment you put on the monitor of your write, it will just take a minute to display the readings on the screen that makes it really fast and different from the other slow monitors. And you don’t need to take out some extra time from your busy schedule to check your blood pressure.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Care touch fully automatic wrist blood pressure monitor.
- Batteries for the monitor.
- Instruction manual.
What we like
- Pressure and pulse accuracy.
- One year guarantee.
- Color coding.
- Fast results.
What We Dont Like
- Batteries that are included may not last for too long.
- It often displays an error message if the monitor is unable to detect the beats.
Care Touch Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor FAQ's
✅ Will I get an AC adaptor with the monitor to charge it?
There's no need for a charger or an AC adaptor as the care touch blood pressure monitor works with 2 batteries at a time which is included in the package.
✅ Is there a color-coding on the monitor?
Yes, there's a color-coding of five colors which ranges from hypertension to normal blood pressure. An LED light is displayed in front of the appropriate color code.
✅ Will the cuff fit around a wrist 8" large?
Yes, obviously. The cuff of the Care touch blood pressure monitor has an 8.5" long band which can easily fit into any size of wrist.
✅ Can two users of the same monitor keep separate readings of themselves?
No, it is not possible as the care touch blood pressure monitor can only store reading one after the other. You cannot store two sets of readings on the same monitor.
✅ Can I connect the monitor via Bluetooth and transfer the readings into my phone?
The Care touch blood pressure monitor is not capable of connecting via Bluetooth or USB. So, you cannot transfer the readings from the monitor to any other device.
✅ Will I get a warranty with this monitor?
The care touch blood pressure monitor does not include any warranty but you do get a one year guarantee for the proper functioning of the monitor. And if it stops working you can call the customer service to fix whatever the issue is.
The care touch blood pressure monitor is highly recommended to those who are looking for an easy to use blood pressure monitor. We hope that you liked the product and you might plan to purchase it.
Care Touch Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
What We Like
- Pressure and pulse accuracy
- One year guarantee
- Color coding
- Fast results
What we Dont Like
- Batteries that are included may not last for too long
- It often displays an error message if the monitor is unable to detect the beats