This new FORA D10 is for the ones who suffer from high blood pressure along with high blood glucose levels. For checking your blood pressure, all you need to do is, warp the meter around your wrist and press the start button. Isn’t it simple?
A very attractive function that makes it different from the other blood glucose meters is the talking function. You can simply turn on this function and ask your questions regarding how to use the meter and it will reply back to you in just a few seconds.
It needs just a single drop of 0.7 microlitre blood to test your blood sugar levels. It displays the results within 7 seconds and can easily fit into your busy lifestyle. You can save the results of your previously done tests in the meter along with the date and time. This will help you to keep track of your fluctuating blood sugar levels.
This meter is approved by the FDA for providing you the best and the most accurate readings ever.
- 1 FORA D10 2-IN-1 Blood Glucose Meter Features
- 2 What’s in the box?
- 3 FORA D10 2-IN-1 Blood Glucose Meter FAQ's
- 3.1 ✅ Is this meter approved or certified?
- 3.2 ✅ How can I put the band around my large wrist?
- 3.3 ✅ Can this meter obtain glucose readings through laser, since it is used by putting on the wrist?
- 3.4 ✅ Can I use test strips of any brand with this meter?
- 3.5 ✅ Can I measure blood pressure and blood glucose levels at the same time?
- 4 Final Words
- 5 Fora D10 2-IN-1 Blood Glucose Meter
- 6 What We Like
- 7 What we Dont Like
FORA D10 2-IN-1 Blood Glucose Meter Features
- ONE DEVICE, TWO USES: You can not only check your blood sugar levels but can also keep a close eye on your blood pressure levels. This feature is very useful for all diabetes patients who suffer from hypertension.
- STORAGE SYSTEM: You can record and keep up to 450 test results along with a date and time in the meter itself and there’s no need of maintaining a copy for doing the same.
- TALKING FEATURE: Many people don’t know how to use and set-up a blood glucose meter. But you won’t face this issue if you buy this meter. As FORA D10 has a talking function and this meter can sought all your problems out. FAST RESULTS WITH LESS PAIN: This meter shows you the results within 7 seconds and with just 0.7 microlitre blood sample.
- PORTABLE: FORA D10 is super portable and convenient to carry and you can check your blood sugar levels and blood pressure with this device anytime and anywhere.
What’s in the box?
- FORA D10 2-IN-1 Blood glucose and blood pressure monitor.
- A battery.
- User guide.
What we like
- Talking feature.
- Memory and storage.
- 2-in-1 usage.
- Fast and accurate.
What We Dont Like
- Test strips, lancing device and lancets need to be purchased separately.
- No refund or warranty guaranteed.
FORA D10 2-IN-1 Blood Glucose Meter FAQ's
✅ Is this meter approved or certified?
The new FORA D10 2-IN-1 meter is fully assured and approved by FDA for its accurate results and efficient functioning. So, no need to worry about its certification.
✅ How can I put the band around my large wrist?
FORA D10 has a band of approximately 6 inches. Therefore it can be used for all sizes of wrists and the band is facilitated with velcro for providing proper fitting.
✅ Can this meter obtain glucose readings through laser, since it is used by putting on the wrist?
For measuring your blood sugar levels you need to use a lancet, lancing device and a blood test strip. It can not obtain glucose readings via laser. The wrist feature is accommodated in the meter for measuring blood pressure.
✅ Can I use test strips of any brand with this meter?
The FORA D10 meter can only be used with the FORA D10 blood test strips. And since the strips aren’t included in the package, you need to buy them separately.
✅ Can I measure blood pressure and blood glucose levels at the same time?
Both the features cannot be optimized at the same time. You need to do one at a moment for proper and accurate results.
So here we had a look on the features and functions of the FORA D10 2-IN-1 blood glucose and blood pressure monitor. A very useful product for the ones who are looking for a blood glucose test kit and a blood pressure meter. We hope this review has helped the ones who are trying to find out the best meter for themselves.