Starbucks is one of the most popular coffee chains in the world. Most people who go there order a standard coffee drink such as iced coffee, cappuccino, frozen blended drinks, etc. Even though they only contain that little amount of sugar, they still contain sugar. If you’re trying to lose weight, watch your sugar intake, or want a healthy caffeine-free option then you should pick a drink from the below list.
What Is The Best Sugar-Free Drink At Starbucks?
Here are the 10 best sugar-free drinks at Starbucks:
👉Passion Tango Tea Lemonade: This is a popular choice among customers because it has less than half the calories and carbohydrates of Starbucks’ other iced teas and lemonades. It’s made with real passion fruit juice and a splash of natural tangerine flavor. You can get it hot or cold, but if you want it over ice, make sure to ask for no ice in your cup.
👉Tazo Green Tea Frappuccino: It is one of the famous Starbucks tea drinks. This healthier version of the frozen classic uses green tea instead of milk as its base, so it has less fat and fewer calories than the original version. Plus, green tea provides antioxidants. The drink does contain artificial sweeteners, though — sucralose (Splenda) and acesulfame potassium (Sunett).
👉Black Iced Coffee: A classic iced coffee without the added sugar. You can add milk or cream if you want, but it’s still super refreshing without it.
👉Cold Brew: Cold brew is made by brewing coffee grounds in cold water for 12 hours instead of steeping them in hot water like regular iced coffee. The result is a smooth and creamy drink that’s less acidic than hot brewed coffee and pairs well with milk or cream if you want to add it in. If you want to make your own at home, try this recipe from Serious Eats!
👉Flat White: This drink has all the flavors of an espresso shot — milk foam and steamed milk — but doesn’t contain any espresso shots at all (just like an Americano). It’s rich, creamy, and perfect for those who don’t like too much caffeine in their morning cup of joe.
👉Caffe Americano: This is a great alternative to the classic Americano because it’s made with water instead of milk. Caffe Americano is also less acidic than an espresso drink, so it’s great for people with sensitive stomachs or ulcers. You can also order it decaf, which is a good option if you’re watching your caffeine intake.
👉Vanilla Soy Latte (with nonfat milk): This is also one of the best low-sugar drinks. If you’re trying to avoid dairy products, this latte is another great option for those who don’t want to use regular milk in their drinks like lattes and mochas. Soy milk offers a similar creamy texture as regular milk but without the fat and calories found in whole milk or 2 percent milk. This latte also only has 90 calories per serving (compared to 240 calories in whole milk). And if you’re not a fan of vanilla syrup, try ordering a plain soy latte without any added flavors!
👉Decaf Pike Place Roast: This decaf roast is made with 100 percent Arabica coffee beans and has a rich flavor that won’t disappoint. It’s also unsweetened, so you don’t have to worry about added sugars or artificial sweeteners.
👉Skinny Peppermint Mocha: This drink has 1 gram of sugar/no sugar and no artificial sweeteners or flavors. It’s made with 2% milk and contains only 100 calories per serving. The perfect alternative for people who don’t like chocolate or coffee but want something sweet!
👉Sugar-Free Caramel Macchiato: This drink contains one pump of caramel syrup, skim milk, and 2% milk froth along with an iced espresso shot. It has no artificial sweeteners in it which makes it a healthier option than other drinks like frappuccinos or lattes that contain a lot of sugar due to the caramel drizzle on top of them.
Starbucks Cold Drinks
The few Starbucks cold drinks are:
- Iced Teavana Shaken Iced Tea is made with real brewed tea mixed with ice and served over ice. It comes in three delicious flavors: Strawberry Acai, Strawberry Green Tea, or Peach Citrus White Tea.
- Iced Passion Tango Tea is made with real brewed tea mixed with ice and served over ice. It comes in three delicious flavors: Passion Fruit Green Tea Lemonade, Orange Green Tea Lemonade, or Peach Green Tea Lemonade
- Iced Coffee Cooler is made with fresh brewed iced coffee poured into a tall glass filled with ice and then topped off with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
- Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Slushie combines the sweet taste of strawberries with lemonade – it’s the perfect blend to cool down on a hot day!
Starbucks Hot Drinks
The few Starbucks hot drinks are:
The espresso drinks at Starbucks are made from Arabica beans sourced from around the world, which are roasted and ground in-house. They can be made hot or iced (depending on what time of year it is).
For those who prefer their caffeine or Starbucks coffee flavors in a liquid form, try a classic Americano or a Caffe Misto (which is half espresso, half water). There are also several varieties of drip coffee available at Starbucks – try something new each time!
Sugar-Free Coffee Drinks
A few sugar-free coffee drinks are:
1. Vanilla latte: A great option for those who love the taste of vanilla, this drink is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without adding any extra calories or fat grams. Just add 1 tablespoon of vanilla syrup to a cup of hot water and mix well.
2. Mocha: It is one of the best drinks without sugar for those who like their coffee with a little bit of chocolate flavor added in—just add 2 tablespoons of sugar-free chocolate syrup to a cup of hot water and mix well!
3. Cappuccino: For those who want something lighter than regular coffee but still want a slightly stronger flavor profile, try mixing together 1 tablespoon each sugar-free vanilla syrup and sugar-free caramel syrup with 8 ounces of hot water and 1 teaspoon coffee extract (optional).
Are Sugar-Free Starbucks Drinks Safe During Pregnancy?
The answer is yes.
In fact, there are several reasons why you should be drinking these little amounts of drinks during pregnancy. Here are some of the reasons why:
The caffeine in them will help keep you energized throughout the day.
They’ll make your body more alert so that you can stay focused on what you’re doing rather than getting tired out easily by everything around you (a lot of people get tired when they’re pregnant).
Sugar-free drinks are less likely to give you a craving for sweets (which is another thing that happens during pregnancy).
They’ll also help prevent bloating because they don’t contain any sugars at all (which can make you feel bloated).
Sugar-free Starbucks drinks offer a surprisingly sweet taste and can be enjoyed guilt-free. With that being said, you should plan to limit yourself to just one, because most of them are packed with 200+ calories and 30+ grams of added sugar. Antioxidant-rich ingredients give a boost to the drinks and make them healthy, but limit portion size to enjoy more varieties.