If you are looking for a reliable, accurate and easy-to-use glucose meter kit for yourself or your dear ones, ‘Oh’Care Lite Blood Sugar Test Kit’ is all you need. It isa value packed kit and the meter it has, requires no coding.
The meter needs 0.5µg of blood on the strip, to get the reading, and within 5 seconds, bam! The result will be in front of you, on the device.
The Oh’Care Lite Blood sugar test kit is medically best graded and affordable in range for everyone. Their test strips are not only FDA approved and ISO standardized, but also are tested against YSI 2300 auto analyzed in three separate labs which says that the results are precise by the latest biosensor they have used, as per the company’s manual.
There is a lot more to know what’s in and about the kit. Excited much? Let’s go.
- 1 Oh’Care Lite Features:
- 2 What’s in the box?
- 3 Oh’Care Lite Glucose Meter FAQ's
- 3.1 ✅ If you test one finger each hand right after one another, shouldn’t the result be the same?
- 3.2 ✅ How do you delete a single reading from memory? or Reset the whole memory?
- 3.3 ✅ How high will the meter read?
- 3.4 ✅ Can your readings be downloaded onto a computer?
- 3.5 ✅ Can it deal with multiple users?
- 4 Final Words
- 5 Oh’Care Lite Bllod Sugar Testing Kit
- 6 What We Like
- 7 What we Dont Like
Oh’Care Lite Features:
- Bio Sensor Technology: The Oh’Care Blood Glucose testing kit contains 110 glucose strips designed using the latest biosensor technology. Their test strips are not only FDA approved and ISO standardized, but also are tested against YSI 2300 auto analyzed in three separate labs which says that the results are precise by the latest biosensor they have used,
- Easy-to-Read screen: The screen is big enough and so the font and the size of the letters in the display screen. It is designed in such a way that the user can read it freely without frowning or narrowing one’s eyes. Although it is not touch sensored, the three buttons on the meter makes your work easier to operate the device.
- Adjustable feature in lancet device: The designing of the lancing device is done in such a way that it won’t make the user feel the pain or uncomfortness while using it. This testing kit provides you a medical grade reusable lancet device which has 5 depth settings. Using it, you can choose the depth to prick by yourself. So, no more hissing!
- One touch test strip ejector: After the test is completed, there is no need for you to touch or pull out the test strip out of the meter with your bare hands. This one touch strip ejector pulls off the strip used from the meter with just one touch of yours on the concerned button, making your work easy.
- FDA Approved fast resulting meter: Coming to the FDA approved meter, this auto coding meter reminds you when to perform the next test. It can hold upto 365 results. To get the reading, It needs 0.5µg of blood, and within 5 seconds, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Portable: It is light in weight, handy in use and easy to carry anywhere. It is pocket friendly so that you can take it with you based on your need without having any doubt.
What’s in the box?
As it is the kit, we have lots and lots of things to see after unboxing. They are:
- Oh’Care Lite Meter with Auto-Eject Strip Function
- 110 glucose test strips featuring the latest biosensor technology
- 125 lancets
- Level 2 control solution
- Lancing device with five depth settings
- Logbook to track results
- 3V batteries included
- Leather carry case
- Instruction manual
Every little thing you need for the test is in this box. What more one needs?
What we like
- Easy to use, no coding!
- An adjustable lancing device is all you need to get a painless treatment.
- Safe and affordable with the whole kit.
- Is reliable and accurate in giving the results.
- FDA approved and medically recommended.
- Auto eject functioning.
- Log book is provided to track the records.
What We Dont Like
- No return and refund option.
- If you keep the bottle of strips open, or directly in the direct sunlight, high temperatures and humidity, the test strips will get damaged.
Oh’Care Lite Glucose Meter FAQ's
✅ If you test one finger each hand right after one another, shouldn’t the result be the same?
The results will be slightly different from one another as the glucose level concentration will be different before or after the insulin shift. The results fluctuate before or after the meal as the concentration of the glucose would not be the same as it is not evenly distributed throughout the blood in the body.
✅ How do you delete a single reading from memory? or Reset the whole memory?
It is not possible to delete a record from the memory of the meter as the Oh’Care’s meter does not have a delete function. But you can reset the meter which will delete the memory of the meter (erases the whole, which may cause the loss of result tracking.)
✅ How high will the meter read?
The Oh’Care meter ranges the reading from 20 mg/dL to 600 mg/dL. If the reading displays below 20 mg/dL, it displays an “Extreme Low Glucose” message or if the reading is above 600 mg/dL, it displays an “Extreme High Glucose” message.
✅ Can your readings be downloaded onto a computer?
As per the manual, the answer to your question is an ‘Yes’. You can download the data from the meter to the PC by connecting one end of the cable to the PC and the other end to the 3.5mm jack hole you can find on the lower right side of the meter. All you need is an appropriate connecting cable / USB.
✅ Can it deal with multiple users?
Nope. The meter is actually made to support the usage of memory for storing the records of a single person. Anyhow, if you want to read the blood levels of 2 users, you can use the log book to note the readings of both the users separately.
At last, all we want to tell you about this kit is, the meter it has is designed in such a way that it provides enhanced accuracy. The kit has every petty thing you need for the complete test. If you are looking for a jackpot product, here it is!